Bottle | 125ml | 175ml | 250ml
1. Pinot Grigio Sacchetto IGT (Italy)
Fresh, fruity and dry with nice weight and a hint of spice and lemon on the finish.
£19.45 | £3.85 | £5.00 | £6.70
2. Picpoul de Pinet, Gerard Bertrand, Languedoc (France)
A steely, poised, dry wine with an aura of lemon peel and flora on the nose. Great concentration on the palate with zingy acidity.
£20.50 | £4.00 | £5.25 | £7.05
3. Echeverria Chardonnay Reserva (Chile)
Fleshy and rich Chardonnay. Tropical fruit melange with fresh vibrant style. Well balanced and Moorish leading to a lingering finish.
£20.50 | £3.95 | £5.15 | £6.95
4. Sauvignon Blanc Faultline,Marlborough (New Zealand)
A well rounded, fresh wine with a delicate aroma of sweet honeysuckle, tropical fruits and a subtle hint of herbs.
£22.70 | £4.05 | £5.60 | £8.00
5. Roero Arneis, Michele Chiarlo (Italy)
Intense, generous and ample aromas, with appealing notes of linden, mint and apricot. Fresh and elegant on the palate with a silky texture, fine balance and delicate finish.
£31.95 | £5.20 | £7.65 | £10.20
6. Dopff Au Moulin Pinot Blanc, Alsace (France)
Fresh and lively aromas of apple blossom, with notes of ripe pears combined with
spice and almonds. Lingering, rich finish. £21.70
7. Estella Moscato, Salento IGP (Italy)
Light straw yellow colour with bright green reflections; it reveals fragrant flower & honey notes, together with fresh exotic fruit scents. £24.50
8. Vermentino Berton Vineyards (Australia)
A refreshing and vibrant clean wine. Luscious flavours of citrus and blossom aromas. Fashionable summer drinking. £24.50
9. Gavi di Gavi ‘Fossili’ San Silvestro DOC (Italy)
Spicy with a pleasant mineral tone and crisp finish. Good with spicy food. £25.75
10. Naturalys Viognier, Gerard Bertrand IGP (France)
This organic wine has an intense bouquet displaying honeysuckle, peach and citrus fruits, that draws you into a crisp, lively wine. £25.40
11. Chenin Blanc, Ernst Gouws & Co, Stellenbosch (S. Africa)
A refreshing unoaked Chenin Blanc displaying flavours of kiwi, citrus and apple against a smoky background. £25.70
12. Chateau Lestrille Bordeaux Blanc, (France)
Delicious candied orange peel mixed with ginger and vanilla oak. A very classy and elegant white Bordeaux. £26.70
13. Soave, Ca Rugate, Piedmont (Italy)
Foral with spicy pineapple flavours & a touch of pepper through to a crisp & zesty finish.
14. Saint Clair, Sauvignon Blanc, (New Zealand)
A full, crisp, wine showing intense flavours of passion fruit and gooseberry and herbaceous notes. £30.70
15. Saint Clair, Pinot Gris (New Zealand)
Pale gold in colour with aromas of pear and stone fruits with a note of fresh bread crust. The palate is refreshing and juicy with creamy pear and a rich, silky mouthfeel.
16. ‘Princess’ Fiano Fox Gordon, Adelaide Hills (Australia)
Incredibly complex stone fruit aromas with delicate herbal undertones. On the palate the texture is unforgettable and the complexity continues, with a lasting long spicy and uplifting finish. £33.70
17. Pouilly Fumé Domaine Tabordet (France)
Flinty nose and palate opening out to show floral and dried fruit scents with notes of kiwi, melon and rhubarb. Good weight, full bodied with balanced acidity through to a dry, citrus and zesty finish. £36.50
18. Chardonnay, Lismore Estate Vineyards (S. Africa)
A light, mineral wine with great length and complexity. Intense pear fruit aromas. Natural acidity and lingering minerality. Rich flavours of integrated oak. Very elegant with a strong personality. £37.95
19. Chablis 1er Cru Domaine Jean Goulley (France)
An intense mineral nose followed by vibrant fruit, crisp acidity and citrus notes. On the palate it is pure and fresh with an attractive lingering finish. £48.95
20. Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru ‘Les Folatieres’ (France) 2012
An elegant and generous wine with apricot and mineral notes on the nose and palate. A refined and very fine wine with length that goes on forever. £67.50
21. Condrieu Coteau de Vernon, Rhône (France)
Delicate yet powerful wine with a flavourof spice and dried apricot. Elegant structure and lingering finish. Great complexityand style. £103.00