Bottle | 125ml | 175ml | 250ml
1. Sacchetto, Pinot Grigio Venezie Veneto Venezie (Italy)
A fresh, fruity and dry Pinot Grigio with subtle spicy notes, a luscious texture and a moreish hint of bitter lemon on the finish.
£19.95 | £3.95 | £5.15 | £6.85
2. Viña Echeverria, Unwooded Chardonnay Reserva, Curico Valley (Chile)
Fresh and juicy, this delicate Chardonnay expresses aromas of pineapples, melon and peach combined with fresh citrus and vanilla notes. The palate is silky and vibrant with a long and mouthwatering finish.
£21.25 | £4.00 | £5.25 | £7.10
3. Gérard Bertrand, Terroir Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc-Roussillon (France)
A complex nose, full of citrus and floral notes combined with white peach, exotic fruit and a hint of pineapple. The palate is rich with zesty fruit and a livewire acidity which keeps your taste buds tingling. The finish is long and well rounded.
£21.95 | £4.10 | £5.35 | £7.20
4. Faultline, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough (New Zealand)
Typical Marlborough notes of peapods, gooseberry and asparagus with a fresh and herbaceous flavour. An ideal wine to be served by the glass.
£23.75 | £4.20 | £5.70 | £8.10
5. San Silvestro, Gavi Di Gavi ‘Fossili’ Piedmont (Italy)
This crisp white wine shows incredible mineral, zesty and floral notes, with a hint of spice and the typical hints of bitter almond that makes this wine unique. Prominent mineral characters linger on the finish.
£26.25 | £4.60 | £6.25 | £9.25
6. Château De Campuget, 1753’ Viognier, Languedoc-Roussillon (France)
An elegant Viognier with hints of orange marmalade, apricot and ripe tropical fruits. Precise, crisp and balanced on the palate, with a roundness of generously structured fruit and a long, elegant finish.
£27.95 | £4.95 | £6.95 | £9.75
7. San Marzano, Sauvignon Blanc, Malvasia ‘Il Pumo’ Salento (Italy)
Aromas of peach combine with a hint tropical orange zest. This lively, fresh white blend is bursting with ripe flavours from the South of Italy.
8. Colomba Bianca, Grillo ‘Vitese’ Sicily, Sicilia (Italy)
Grillo is the flagship of Sicily’s indigenous white varieties, with its aromatic and floral nose. Fresh and harmonious, with ripe melon and green apple flavours, a well-structured palate, the Vitese Grillo has a long and elegant finish.
9. Weingut Villa, Riesling Kabinett, Rheingau (Germany)
A lively and delicate off-dry wine with a slight prickle that dances on the tongue, fresh with floral notes of lime and peaches and passionfruit.
10. Finca os Cobatos, Godello (Spain)
A full flavoured wine with refreshing notes of green pepper, and spice. An aromatic wine showing zesty citrus aromas, a mineral sensation and hint of white pepper. Dry with a refreshingling crisp palate of pineapple, tropical fruits and a delicious, dry, citrus finish.
11. Feudi Di San Gregorio, Albente Falanghina, Campania (Italy)
Fresh and intense on the nose showcasing aromas of stone fruit and white flowers. On the palate, this wine is vibrant and soft in expression with floral notes on the finish.
12. Ernst Gouws & Co, Chenin Blanc, Western Cape (South Africa)
A citrussy sensation, this light and fresh Chenin Blanc starts quietly, building into a glorious mouthful of mixed citrus flavours of ruby grapefruit and lime. The zippy acidity and lower alcohol make this a delicious all day, every day wine.
13. Saint Clair, Pinot Gris, Marlborough (New Zealand)
Aromas of freshly baked bread crust, straight from the oven and fragrant ripe pear lead to fresh and juicy with flavours of baked pear crumble. The wine is finely structured, with a rich, silky mouthfeel and a dry finish.
14. Piattelli Vineyards, Torrontes Salta Cafayate (Argentina)
A refreshing, fragrant wine. This Torrontés bursts with tropical aromas of pineapple, peach and orange blossom. Aromatic notes resonate on the palate, with fresh apricot and lychee and a hint of orange zest. Well balanced and crisp with a medium citrus finish.
15. Saint Clair, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough (New Zealand)
A full, crisp and powerful wine showing intense flavours of passion fruit and gooseberry, with underlying herbaceous tones. This wine has a full yet elegant palate, subtle minerality and a well balanced long, lingering finish.
16. Larry Cherubino, Laissez Faire Field Blend, Western Australia (Australia)
An award winning floral blend of Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Blanc. An exotic yet fresh cacophony of passion fruit, rose petal and lychee. A gentle hint of oak adds texture and weight to the long finish
17. Weingut Johann Donabaum, Gruner Veltliner ‘Johann’ Wachau (Austria)
A fabulous, restrained wine with apple and lime characters combined with white pepper, cardamom and spicy minerality. Balanced and refreshing.
18. Lismore Estate Vineyards, Chardonnay Western Cape, Greyton (South Africa)
A complex, expressive bouquet with touches of smoke and walnut infusing the citrus fruit and a hint of toffee just underneath. The palate is lively and ripe on the entry with apricot, mandarin, orange zest and white peach. It is long in the mouth with a fine, walnut inspired finish
19. Domaine Jean Goulley, Chablis 1er Cru Fourchaume, Burgundy (France)
The area of Fourchaume is an extension of the northerly slopes of the Chablis Grands Crus. Fourchaume is distinguished by its power, elegance, bouquet and length - classic and mineral Chablis.
20. Domaine René Monnier, Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru ‘les Folatières’, Burgundy (France)
A full bodied and textured white Burgundy opening with hints of green apple and exotic fruits leading to nutty and toasty tones combined with butter nuances. This wine has sublime elegance and a deliciously long, full finish.
21. Domaine Georges Vernay, Condrieu, Rhône (France)
The wine is delicate yet powerful with a flavour dried apricots and spice; elegantly structured with complementing oak flavours through to a long and lingering finish.