Bottle | 125ml | 175ml | 250ml
22. Joven Rioja, Hugonell Rioja (Spain)
Made from the classic Tempranillo grape, this young Rioja is made in a vibrant and modern style. Plum and strawberry flavours combine with hints of vanilla and spice in a ripe mouthful of fruit.
£21.00 | £3.95 | £5.75 | £7.45
23. Merlot Reserva, Viña Echeverria Curico Valley (Chile)
Intense aromas of strawberries and blackberries combine nicely with undertones of black pepper and dried fruits. A juicy and silky mouthful that persists on the fruity finish.
£22.00 | £4.00 | £5.85 | £7.70
24. Pinot Noir, Viña Edmara Valle Central (Chile)
This wine shows a seductive and complex combination of black cherry and raspberry aromas, rose petals and violets, mingled with a soft touch of vanilla and coconut.
£24.00 | £4.15 | £6.10 | £8.50
25. The Black Shiraz, Wine Makers Reserve, Berton Vineyard (South East Australia)
Selected for its deep colour and intense flavour, this rich, dark red Shiraz has lifted aromas of dark cherry, blackberry and delicately integrated oak. The generous and concentratd palate is velvety with firm tannins and flavours of ripe cherry, plum and mocha over hints of smoky oak.£25.00 | £4.20 | £6.30 | £8.70
26. Malbec, Doña Paula Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo (Argentina)
A full flavoured Malbec with sweet, spicy and intense aromas of ripe red fruits through a soft and velvety palate with a rich finish.
27. Rioja Crianza ‘Rivallana’, Ondarre Rioja (Spain) 2014
Spicy fruit aromas combine with typical notes of vanilla from oak ageing. Savoury on the palate with hints of roast beef complemented by ripe fruit flavours.
28. Reserve Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, Berton Vineyard, South Australia (Australia)
This award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon, shows an intense, ripe berry bouquet with hints of fresh tobacco and sweet pepper. The palate is brimming with crushed blackberry, cassis and mineral notes enhanced by subtle eucalyptus characteristic of this region and is beautifully complemented by elegant French oak notes.
29. Syrah Gran Reserva Aconcagua Viña Echeverria, (Chile)
A bold wine with a dark chocolate and cigar box character, rich with just a hint of mint and ground coffee flavours.
30. Hey Malbec, Matias Riccitelli Mendoza Lujan de Cuyo (Argentina)
A beautiful aromas of wild dark fruits, vanilla and chocolate in the nose. This is a complex and rich wine with smooth ripe tannins and a long finish.
31. Merlot, Hawkes Bay, Saint Clair Hawkes Bay (New Zealand)
Complex ripe dark berry aromas of blackberry and boysenberry combine with Christmas spice and savoury toast. The mid-palate is supported by a well balanced acidity and the supple light powdered tannin structure works in harmony.
32. Trinita, Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec Piattelli Vineyards Mendoza, (Argentina)
Trinità tantalizes the senses with an aromatic bouquet of coffee and spice, which unfolds across the palate with sweetness and a hint of chocolate. Lingering on the palate with fine tannins and a finish reminiscent of plums and oak.
33. Vindoro, Salento, San Marzano Negroamaro (Italy)
Black cherry jam prelude a powerful and velvety flavour of super ripe fruit. Deep in colour, this velvety rich wine and a hint of spice. Full bodied and powerful, yet balanced, it is rich in fine tannins, with a pleasantly long lasting finish.
34. Lussac Saint-Émilion, Château Mayne Blanc (France)
Deep berried fruits are accompanied by a blueberry character and rich, dark chocolate notes. Stylish and deliciously approachable with soft tannins and a fresh finish.
35. Superheroe, Ribeiro, Xosé Lois Sebio Galicia (Spain)
A fragrant blend highlighting notes of violet, black fruits, figs and plums, combined with mineral overtones. Elegant and textured with fine tannins and a long, intense finish.
36. Châteauneuf-du-pape, Domaine De La Solitude, Rhône (France)
A rich and opulent wine with ripe Morello cherries and sweet black fruits combined with spice, leather and refined smoky notes. Full bodied but with a soft texture, this wine retains the estate’s characteristic elegance style of winemaking.
37. 62 Anniversario Primitivo, Di Manduria Riserva, San Marzano Apulia (Italy)
Deep and complex flavours of prunes, black cherry, spice and tobacco weave through the full bodied palate with its velvety texture and long, savoury finish. Quite delicious
38. Fronsac, Château Puy Guilhem Bordeaux (France)
A powerful yet elegant red with ripe berried fruits enhanced by a subtle note of oak spice. Full bodied, with juicy fruit and an attractive savoury note on the finish.
39. Pasionado Cabernet Franc, Andeluna, Mendoza, Uco Valley (Argentina)
A combination of aromas reminiscent of anise, ripe red fruits, and spices, with hints of chocolate and tobacco acquired during its time spent in French oak barrels. A structured, full bodied wine, with rounded tannins which result in a persistent finish.
40. Beaune 1er Cru Toussaints, Domaine René Monnier, Burgundy (France)
A beautiful, elegant Burgundy with notes of smoky plums and red berries. Balanced, with firm tannins on the palate, the ripe fruit flavours are layered with hints of spice and leather, through to a complex and lingering finish.
41. Creux Brouillard, Domaine Pierre Naigeon, Gevrey Chambertin (France)
A perfumed and elegant expression of Gevrey Chambertin with violet and smooth red cherry notes and a lovely freshness.
42. St. Emilion 1er Grand Cru Classé Château Trottevieille, Bordeaux (France)
With a majority of Merlot in the blend, this wine has great concentration and length. Deeply coloured with lovely depth of blackberry fruit and hints of coffee and chocolate. A truly elegant Bordeaux wine of great finesse.