Champagne and Sparkling
47. Sacchetto, Prosecco Extra Dry Fili, Veneto Prosecco (Italy) NV
Fine bubbles, the wine is fruity with a floral and fresh bouquet. Hints of citrus on the finish.
£29.00 | £5.95
48. Champagne Moutard, Cuvée Brut Prestige, Champagne (France) NV
Made from a harmonious blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, this Champagne has a fine mousse with a lovely, fine and biscuity character on the nose and palate which lasts through to the finish. Very elegant.
£49.00 | £10.25
49. Champagne Louis Roederer, Brut Premier Champagne (France) NV
Full and generous on the palate, a complex wine that is both powerful and modern, a classic£68.00
50. Champagne Laurent Perrier, Cuvée Rosé, Champagne (France) NV
Made from 100% Pinot Noir, this is clean and wonderfully fresh with a suppleness on the palate and a lingering finish.
51. Champagne Krug, Brut, Champagne (France) NV
This famous Champagne is blended from up to 50 different wines and from 6 to 10 different years. It has an intense bouquet with full round aromas and a superbly rich flavour of roasted hazelnuts ending on a flowery and fresh note